Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. Hebrews 13:15
Praise God for His provision for The Journey Home. He has met every need each day of the past and the present and will continue to for the future. He is faithful!
Please join us Saturday, August 28th as we celebrate what God has done. The flyer with information is attached. We look forward to praising God together and enjoying fellowship with you.
TJH is so thankful for our dedicated volunteers. We wanted to let you know some important information. The tool for the abuse prevention training course is being revamped. Armatus is changing to Praesidium Academy. For those of you who have completed the training, you may get an email inviting you to use the new set-up. Please disregard this notice as you have already completed the requirements to be a volunteer. For those of you who have not done the volunteer training, the site will be out of order a few days in mid-July. If you have already started the training course you may want to finish it before mid-July or wait until the new tool is ready.
- Generous grants and donations that TJH has received this month.
- The garden that is producing fresh vegetables and providing sweet fellowship as we tend the beds together.
- Danielle who has a heart for reading and for TJH. She worked through an honor’s class project to donate a new book each month to guests as well as cabinets to hold the books.
- Faithful individuals and churches who support TJH.
- Faithful volunteers who give their time to teach budgeting classes, parenting classes, Bible studies, meals, and help with internet technology needs.
- TJH staff and for their commitment to the ministry.
- TJH Board and for their spiritual leadership.
- God’s continued provision in every way for TJH.
- The continued partnership in ministry with Louisa County Resource Council, Habitat for Humanity, Giving Words and other organizations in our community.
- Our “Celebrate the Journey” banquet on Saturday, August 28th. Please save the date, invite friends and please join us for this special event.
- The fundraising committee that are planning for the August 28th event.
- That we would be an example of Jesus as we love and encourage our families and point them to Him.
- A job for the Mom of the new family.
- There are so many other families in need, so your prayers for discernment in the selection of guests and wisdom in supporting them are much appreciated.
- More churches and individuals to grasp the vision to be involved in TJH prayerfully and financially.
- God’s favor for grants pending a decision.
- Volunteers to work once a month to help guests with nutritious meal planning/ preparation as well as volunteers to help with lawn mowing.
for TJH Board and Staff